Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cooking

So this week I decided to cook and cook and cook. It's all good because I love it. I made 3 batches of cookies and dinner every night. I had gone to one of my favorite stores and got awesome blueberry balsamic and some good Tuscan herb EVOO. Awesome!

But to make a long story short, my cookies did not come out. Same recipe, same type of flour, same everything. Just this time they were flat and really crispy. Eek! the only thing I can think of is that the brand of flour is different, but wheat flour is wheat and unbleached is unbleached. Yes, I know they can be drastically different, but hey

And I'd like to mention that the sweater I started on Monday should be done by this weekend. Should being the key word. I'm excited to see what it looks like when it's all done.

I like to leave on a positive note and that would be that we are getting away for the night to visit some family. Then the rest of this week Brandon has off. Yes, 9 days in a row off!!! That doesn't mean he'll stay home, he'll end up going to work at 3 of the 5 work days. That's why I love him though, he won't throw his co-workers under the bus during projects ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment