Monday, January 11, 2010

Good times!

So, I didn't get any of my sewing projects done for Christmas like I planned, but I have started knitting again. Fun times! Hopefully, I will get to putting pictures up sometime soon since I took them. Haha!

My goal for today is to finally finish laundry that was started on Friday and get the kitchen clean. I wanted to start a chore chart so everyone knew what rooms I was cleaning on what days, but I found that I spend so much time just picking up that I don't know how that would work.

Puppy! We/I got a new puppy for Christmas and it's doing really well. Lex loves the company and it suddenly very playful. Maybe now he will lose some of that winter weight he put on last winter. I named the puppy Sparky simply because you have to see it run. Haha! Caleb liked the name Ace and so for now it has two names. Sparky already got his first groom and looks more like a dog now. I'm just excited to see how big he really gets. We were told he would top out at 4 pounds. Woohoo!

So for now we will keep trudging one and I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment