Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crafty again!

I spent the better part of today online trying to figure out pattern to tie dye my brothers sweatshirt. Then I realized there was a woot-off going on so I looked at that. Of course one thing lead to another and before I realized it I was online for nearly an hour and a half.

Anyway, I did get the laundry started, kitchen cleaned up somewhat and the sweatshirt tie dyed in what I hope to be is an acceptable pattern. If it doesn't turn out it's all good because he was going to throw the shirt away anyway.

On another bright side, while on the world wide web, I discovered that for around $2,000 we can get Brandon a newer/nicer car. His car has taken a beating and keeps just keeps going, but now I think it will cost us a good amount to get it working again after his accident yesterday. It's all good because we can use the parts off the car. Thrifty! I just don't think buying a brand new is a good idea just yet. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment