Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Busy

So...

This summer has been crazy busy. I'm not entirely sure why, but we seem to have things going every single day. I couldn't even find the time to take the boys camping on my own. Usually, I take off and go camping a few days early and then Brandon comes and joins us for the weekend or the boys and I would head out Monday for a couple days or more. Oh-well.

Even our September is full and most people know what we will be doing in October. It's hard having everything planned out because I'm a fly by the seat of my pants girl. I hate schedules and appointments and all that other stuff.

So the perfect end to a busy summer is having found the perfect school for Caleb.

Anyway, it's noon already and I need to prepare for a few things today. Good times!

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment