Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's Been Awhile!

Okay so first let me say since this was my knitting or rather crafting blog that I learned how to do intarsia yesterday. I paid for a lesson with a very awesome lady and it was well worth it. She helped me pick out yarn and get me started and show me what to do where. I'm so excited! Without buying commercial stuff for Christmas I needed to know intarsia to make a Thomas sweater for Joel. Yeah!!

I have the paper for the advent calendar this year. I'm excited to get that going.


I finished my messenger bag and some hunting/shooting mittens for Brandon. Yeah!








The other day I got an amzing swap package. I love swapping on Ravelry.




I got some fun yarn online that looked fun and now I don't know what to do with. Isn't it pretty?


Now, all I need to do is figure out what I need to make my parents and brother for Christmas. Those 3 are a bit more difficult. I have one idea though.

No comments:

Post a Comment