Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another Wednesday!

I'm so tired. I don't know why. Seriously, I'm just tired of it all and tired.

I hate cleaning the house, but I have to do it every single day. I hate running kids all day, but I have to do it every day. I hate making meals, but I have to do it at least twice everyday. I hate yelling at kids, but I do it all day. I'm just done.

I don't even want to go camping this weekend because that is more cleaning, more cooking, more running, more yelling, more of everything, plus I have to provide entertainment. You have got to be kidding me?

I would love to take a few days away from the kids and relax camping on my own. Have a glass of wine without the 7 year old yelling at me. Sit and mindless read or knit. But I'll never get that because where would the kids go? I won't leave them with their Dad because he works and works hard and doesn't deserve to have to take the kids for a couple days on his own. I can't leave them with my parents because well I can't. And there is nobody else. I don't know...

I'm usually a very positive person and people around me know this and tell me that's one thing they like about me, but it's very draining lately. And I can only be positive so long because I start to feel fake.

That was a very real post. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment